My Top Ten Romantic Wedding Songs
Tristan Mackay is a two times No.1 iTunes singer/songwriter and guitarist. He has also played acoustic covers at weddings and parties all over the world. Here are his top ten most romantic wedding songs:
I've arranged acoustic versions for couples and clients of everything from Right Said Fred's 'Deeply Dippy' to 'Sweet Child Of Mine'.
Whatever you want for your wedding ceremony or first dance, with the right arrangement it will truly unforgettable!
However, here are my favourite songs to play for those really romantic moments of the day, in no particular order:
- At Last - Etta James
- Stand By Me - Ben. E. King
- Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles (See my cover video)
- Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran (See my cover video)
- Let's Stay Together - Al Green (See my cover video)
- My Girl - The Temptations
- One Day Like This - Elbow (Hear me playing this on BBC Radio 2)
- A Change Is Gonna Come - Sam Cooke
- Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
- Better Together - Jack Johnson